Sunday, July 18, 2004

Intro

I don't know if anyone will actually read, care about, or find any enjoyment in what festers in my head, but the process of working out the sludge between my ears and taking the time to type it out and formulate sentences may, I hope, help me to think a little clearer, and, in turn, allow me to be a better communicator.
 
In an age when e-mails and quick cell calls have all but replaced actual sit-down conversation and the lost art of letter writing, I feel as though I am slowly losing the ability to communicate with others in a meaningful way.
 
I know that some may view this format as a contributor to that problem, but I hope to use this space as a sort of first draft, or electronic index card to help me formulate thought and, hopefully, allow me to better communicate with others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home