Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Long Live Blogonia

I have been kicked out of many places: bars- quite a few; restaurants- some; toy stores- 3 (but not for the reasons you may think.

I was kicked out of Frontier Village when I was 8, Disneyland’s “It’s a small world” twice and the entire city of Fresno. Something to do with the zoo, Seagram’s 7 and a teacher from LA Pierce Jr. College. It’s all very complicated and deserves a post of it’s own.

I have been asked to refrain from visiting Sears stores in Alameda, Santa Clara and San Joaquin Counties, but only until 2010. Apparently America can shop there, but not me.

But I am particularly upset about being 86’d from Blogonia.

On August fifth I made a simple post- a picture of my dog Chuck. I attempted to log in later that day but was told that my password was invalid.

That is like having your Bloganian pass port confiscated. I went online and sought help- Help is on the way I was assured. 4 days later I received an e-mail saying that I could enlarge various parts of my body in 6 short weeks- this has nothing to do with this particular post, I just found that fascinating. Details to follow in 21 days.

Anyway, later on I got another e-mail saying that I would be able to again travel the beautiful county side of Blogsville by following the “link below”. Of course I clicked immediately- only to be asked to supply my user name and pass word to proceed.

I would need my password to retrieve my password.

Let me repeat:

I would need my password to retrieve my password.

So there I sat, for 3 weeks. A man without a country. A citizen of No-where.

I don’t know who stepped in, the Ambassador, Consul General, I don’t know. All I know is that today, I pointed and clicked.

Then I went to my computer, and here I am.

Home at last.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home