Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Corrections

Having been following the Story of Lori Hacking, the missing woman from Utah, and her husbands, say, indiscretion, it gave me cause to reflect. 

Mark Hacking is being put under the microscope for lying on his resume and to friends and family.  I do not wish to speculate on his guilt, innocence, or involvement in his wife's disappearance.  This is a horrible time for all involved.  My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

I would like to, however, clear the air about myself in an effort to ward off any suspicion that may be cast upon me for any wrongdoing anytime, anywhere. 

I would like to corect the following points on my resume':

  • I am not now nor have I ever been an astronaut
  • My given name is not Sylvia
  • No, the carpet does not match the drapes
  • I have never competed in the Kentucky Derby as either a runner or rider
  • Michael Jackson was employed as my nannie from 1973 to 75, not 74 to 76

Thank you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home