Sunday, October 30, 2005

Whoa little doggie

I’ve lived in a few places in my life- big cities, small towns, medium-sized places.

Everywhere I’ve been, the local community has always attempted to take care of it’s own- especially the children.

Municipalities don’t always succeed, but they always seem to have the interests and safety of the citizens in mind.

That’s why this sign worries me so much.

Most places want you to slow to 25 or even 15 mph in a crossing area- heck, I would even take 35- but this seems just wrong.

But then again, Paulden is reported to have a serious meth problem so maybe the kids here just move a whole lot faster than most places.

2 Comments:

Blogger KikayC said...

ha!ha! Ironic!

10/31/2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger Steven Tavares said...

Is it just my weary eyes, but are stick figures in Arizona a bit more paunchy than California.

11/03/2005 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home